Sep 21, 2012

MINT NAIL POLISH COMPARISON

My friend asked me to do a MINT nail polish comparison. I didn`t even know i`ve had so many mint nail polishes.

For the comparison i`ve chosen the following nail polishes (from L-R):

 Kiko ~ 389
 Barry M ~ Mint Green (swatch)
OPI ~ Hey! Get in Lime! (swatch)
Essence ~ You Belong To Me
Essie ~ Mint Candy Apple (swatch)
Catrice ~ Am I Blue Or Green? (swatch)
China Glaze ~ For Audrey (swatch)

 Then i compared various nail polishes so you can see differences and similarities between them.

 Kiko ~ 389 vs. Barry M ~ Mint Green vs. OPI ~ Hey! Get in Lime


Essie ~ Mint Candy Apple vs. China Glaze ~ For Audrey

 
Essie ~ Mint Candy Apple vs. Essence ~ You Belong To Me
(I think they are the same.)


Kiko ~ 389 vs. Essie ~ Mint Candy Apple vs. OPI ~ Hey! Get in Lime!


I hope it`s useful.

15 comments:

  1. Tale Kiko je gorgeous! Takoj bi ga imela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love mint colour.opi is my personal fav!
    Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not really...I wanted to see them compared on your nails :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kateri te zanimajo? Bom poslikala na nohtih in ti pošljem sliko ;)

      Delete
    2. Still waiting (:
      ubistvu dej kr vse, razn Essence in China glaze..
      k zdej mam zelenkaste minte, sam teh bl bluuu nimam :P

      Delete
    3. Pa dej noooo, vedno pozabim! Dobiš takoj, ko dam te nalepke z nohtov :*

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Niso najbolj letnemu času primerni, ampak meni so vedno všeč :)

      Delete
  5. Tisti od Essence je eden mojih najljubših. Še vedno mi je žal, da si nisem naredila zaloge preden so ga nehali prodajati.

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete