Jun 24, 2013
Jun 19, 2013
Jun 14, 2013
Jun 10, 2013
Before spring officially ends i decided to show you my favorite and most used products during this season.
1. Let`s start with Batiste dry shampoo ~ It revitalizes my hair + smells amazing (floral scent). It doesn`t make my hair all fresh but it helps me to wait another day or two before washing them again. (click)
2. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Al Targeted breakout corrector ~ I apply this corrector every night directly on the blemishes/breakouts/imperfections. I`ve been using it for 2 months now and i can say it really keeps my skin from breaking out. (click)
3. L`Oreal Volume Million Lashes ~ Thanks to my friend, i finally found a drugstore mascara that separates and volumizes my long lashes. (click)
4. Yankee Candle Summer Scoop ~ Strawberry ice cream scent. Smells delicious! (click)
5. H&M ring ~ I`ve been wearing it all the time this spring.
6. Vichy NutriExtra fluid ~ Fluid for dry skin. My skin is so soft and nourished after using it. (click)
7. Real Techniques Powder brush ~ Softest brush ever. I use mine for applying bronzing powder. (click)
8. MAC Breath of Plum blush ~ As you can see (almost empty), my all time favorite plum blush. I`ve been using it every single day this spring. (click)
9. Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm ~ My night lip balm which keeps my lips soft and moisturized. I love its smell and texture. (click)
10. Celine Audrey sunglasses ~ I just love them! (click)
P.S.: I didn`t include any nail polishes because i already wrote about them here.
Jun 9, 2013
Jun 8, 2013
Jun 7, 2013
I wrote about my favorite nail and hand care products before (here), but this time i decided to actually show you which products i use to keep my hands soft and my nails strong.
To keep my hands moisturized i usually use hand creams from Essence and L`occitane. For shaping and preventing my nails from chipping i use Kiko`s glass file. And to correct nail polish, which doesn`t happen a lot (looks like i have special skills when it comes to polishing nails), i use nail polish corrector pencil from Essence.
My top 3 products for cuticle: cuticle remover, Lemony Flutter from Lush (i use it daily) and nail oil from Essence (i use it when i finish with polishing my nails).
When it comes to polishing nails are my most used products: base coats from Essence and LCN and top coats from Essie, Seche Vita and Essence.
And that`s basically it. I hope it is helpful. :)